Pouring Resin is an acrylic pouring medium for creating a unique acrylic-pour artwork technique.
- Dries with a durable glossy finish.
- No topcoat needed
- Nontoxic-No Voc’s
- Prime all bare wood with before using (so as not to raise the wood grain)
- Use on canvas , furniture or any surface that paint adheres to
- May be used on its own as a finish or topcoat over Fusion Mineral Paint
- Resin may be painted over with a color paint for a multi-dimensional look
- Stir before using-(do not shake)
- Best applied on a horizontal surface as it is self-levelling.
- Put some resin in a cup and tint it with paint by adding a drop or two of paint -no more than a 1:10 ratio
- Don’t use too much paint -it will not allow the resin to flow
- Tap the surface to settle air bubbles
- Dry time: 8-12 hours…. Re-coat time: 12-24 hours
- Fully Cures - 21 days
- May be used with cell enhancer for unique effects.
- Watch artistic pour technique to learn about experimenting and having fun with this technique.
- If using Cell Enhancer: be sure to wipe those areas with cell enhancer clean with a bit of rubbing alcohol to remove the shiny wet look.