Hemp Oil Wood finish is a pure oil that is protective and enriching to wood.
- No chemicals, solvents, additives or preservatives-No Voc’s
- Oil completely dries on its own, without the use of added chemicals or dryers.
- Biodegradable 100% natural hemp seeds
- The odor of this oil is much like crushed walnuts.
- Food safe
- Water-resistant finish
- Oil penetrates thirsty wood to protect from the inside out
- Older wood will darken and be enriched with a soft luster
- Pour or brush on and wipe away the excess with a rag.
- Use on wooden cutting boards, wooden utensils, stone, old rusty metal, unfinished or painted surfaces
- A wonderful finish for flooring-does not leave a surface film that will chip or scratch
- Feels dry after 24 hrs. however complete drying may take several days
- Does not yellow Fusion Mineral paint colors
- Does not go rancid; there is no expiration date
Wipe away excess oil with an applicator pad or cloth when initially applying. If too much oil is left on, small amounts of oil may rise over the first few days
Test on a small area to find out how your piece will look