Our most vibrant fire engine red! When used under Coal Black or Ash for the distressed look, it can accentuate the moldings or edges on the furniture piece.
NO WAX Fusion Mineral Paint- Easy to Use for the First Time Painter or the Professional Painter!
- Built in top-coat, no sealing or waxing necessary!
- A great paint for furniture restoring
- 100% Acrylic Industrial Grade Resin-creates one consistent and cohesive surface
- Lovely matte finish (add sheen with our Tough Coat or Stain and Finishing Oils)
- One 16.9 ounce pot covers 75 sq. ft
- Waterproof, stain-proof & nonporous when fully cured
- Water clean- up
- Easy to apply- no primer needed
- 1St STEP: Clean and degloss with Refresh 2nd STEP: Paint
- Paint indoors- no harmful volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- Non-toxic & lead free
- High hiding coverage
- Contains NO ammonia or formaldehyde
- Self-leveling properties (so do not overwork your wet paint area)
- Dries to the touch in 2 hours- recoat in 2 hours
- Cures to gentle use in 3 days-fully cures in 21 days
- Made from natural pigments harvested from the earth
- Paint with a 3/8” nap microfiber roller, natural bristle or synthetic brush
- Use on fabric, metal, glass, wood or previously painted items (may need Ultra-Grip for some surfaces)
- Lasts 7 years with no separation or hardening when sealed properly
- Use in conjunction with our décor finishes to create ageing or distressing
TIP: Reclose jar with a layer of plastic wrap between lid & jar for ease of removal