Looking for a dusty vintage rose color? This is a muted blush-mauve!
NO WAX Fusion Mineral Paint- Easy to Use for the First Time Painter or the Professional Painter!
- Built in top-coat, no sealing or waxing necessary!
- A great paint for furniture restoring
- 100% Acrylic Industrial Grade Resin-creates one consistent and cohesive surface
- Lovely matte finish (add sheen with our Tough Coat or Stain and Finishing Oils)
- One 16.9 ounce pot covers 75 sq. ft
- Waterproof, stain-proof & nonporous when fully cured
- Water clean- up
- Easy to apply- no primer needed
- 1St STEP: Clean and degloss with Refresh 2nd STEP: Paint
- Paint indoors- no harmful volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- Non-toxic & lead free
- High hiding coverage
- Contains NO ammonia or formaldehyde
- Self-leveling properties (so do not overwork your wet paint area)
- Dries to the touch in 2 hours- recoat in 2 hours
- Cures to gentle use in 3 days-fully cures in 21 days
- Made from natural pigments harvested from the earth
- Paint with a 3/8” nap microfiber roller, natural bristle or synthetic brush
- Use on fabric, metal, glass, wood or previously painted items (may need Ultra-Grip for some surfaces)
- Lasts 7 years with no separation or hardening when sealed properly
- Use in conjunction with our décor finishes to create ageing or distressing
TIP: Reclose jar with a layer of plastic wrap between lid & jar for ease of removal