NO WAX Fusion Mineral Paint- Easy to Use for the First Time Painter or the Professional Painter!
Metallic Fusion Mineral Paints are more transparent than our non-metallic Fusion Mineral Paints
To help with coverage, you may choose to first paint a coat of a solid color that is similar
Copper Metallic painted over Praire Sunset works well
- The pure mica pigment in the metallic paint shimmers and can reveal the contours of your piece more than a non-metallic or solid paint
- Built in top-coat, no sealing or waxing necessary!
- 100% Acrylic Industrial Grade Resin-creates one consistent and cohesive surface
- Waterproof, stain-proof & nonporous when fully cured
- Water clean- up
- Easy to apply- no primer needed
- 1St STEP: Clean and degloss with Refresh 2nd STEP: Paint
- Paint indoors- no harmful volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- Nontoxic & lead free
- Contains NO ammonia or formaldehyde.
- Self-leveling properties (so do not overwork your wet paint area)
- Dries to the touch in 2 hours- recoat in 2 hours
- Cures to gentle use in 3 days-fully cures in 21 days
- Paint with a 3/8” nap microfiber roller, natural bristle or synthetic brush
- Use on fabric, metal, glass, wood or previously painted items (may need Ultra-Grip for some surfaces)
- Lasts 7 years with no separation or hardening when sealed properly
Reclose jar with a layer of plastic wrap between lid & jar for ease of removal